How can you participate in the work of the Body of Christ? Here are a few ways:
- Join as a volunteer in packing backpacks for the Pack for the Future ministry. Contact Linda Summers for more information.
- Serve during Common Grounds. Contact Rev. Alan Williams if you want to help.
- Write a devotional. Sign up here.
- Join the choir. Join the bells. Contact Bruce Rous for more information.
- See if any help is needed in the office. Beth McVey would be the one to ask.
- Join in the work of a committee. Check with Rev. Terry Deane to see where your gifts can be used best.
- Tell the story of how Christ has changed your life. Invite a friend, neighbor or enemy to church. You don’t need to contact anyone to do this – just do it!
- Help with the Ushers. Let Jim Daniel know you are willing.
- Participate in the altar guild. Chyrl Budd is the chair of the worship committee and can help you.
- Share what you have with others. Cridlin Food and Clothing Pantry, the City Mission, Lily’s Place and many others need you.
These are only a few ways you can share who you are and what you have with others.