Dear members and friends of Johnson Memorial United Methodist Church,
Your church relaunch team met this week via zoom to consider changes in our church COVID guidelines. We’re happy to share these new, less restrictive rules with you effective July 1st.
- IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN VACCINATED, MASKS ARE STILL MANDATORY, BUT THEY ARE NOW OPTIONAL FOR THOSE WHO ARE FULLY VACCINATED.
- We will no longer have temperature checks at the door.
- If you are sick, please join us for online worship rather than the in-person service.
- For July, we are still asking worshippers to enter via the prayer garden entrance.
- We will continue to offer spacing of every other pew in the sanctuary; please respect the wishes of those who continue to want to maintain their distance for health reasons.
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available at the door for those who wish to use them.
- As United Methodist Christians, we ask that you continue to respect the needs of the vulnerable and to offer hospitality to everyone, in Christ’s name.
We look forward to seeing you in church (in person or online) this Sunday.
Your church relaunch team